Niles The Wonder Dog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Steppin' Out

After a long hiatus, I am back. My people moved awhile back (to a rather nice home with a lot of room for sniffing and exploring), and made it difficult to access the computer until recently.

 

This photo is from Jessica's graduation last year. That was a fun day. We all traveled to her University, and Mark lent me his hat so that I could be dressed up for the occasion. Unfortunately, there was a strict no dog policy at the graduation, so I missed that part, but Mark and Christy took a lot of photos and some video, which they showed me later. I was so proud of Jessica--I remember when she was just a little tyke, and now she's all grown up!

Ugh, that reminds me, I'm getting old... Just look at that white beard!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home